Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Christmas Colors

Vonnie captured these red berries hanging from the palm tree much better than I, so I'm using her photo instead. When they're not plucked from the tree to use as "ammunition" to throw at another I'm told planting these will produce new trees.
We have numerous hibiscus plants throughout the grounds. Some, like this one, grow quite tall. This one was several feet above my head, which made having a shot against the blue sky background very convenient.
The O'Sullivan's dressed up their patio candle with a colorful ring for the holidays. It stands tall awaiting dusk so it can be lit and cast a warm glow around the table.
One of many different shrubs close by bursting with colorful flowers.
Multiple five petaled flowers adorn this bush not far from my room. The yellow center is a beautiful contrast to the red that surrounds it.
Merry Christmas Everyone!!

No comments: