Saturday, March 15, 2008

A Few Artistic Shots

A day at the beach with a camera in hand allows for some interesting/artistic shots to be captured. It was fun to take dozens of pictures in hopes of getting a few good ones. Here are a few worthy of sharing.
I saw this pose once before and liked it very much. It was like the photo was saying "come to me" in a kind and gentle way. I loved it.
Apparently it's much harder than it looks to put half of yourself under water, open one eye and look comfortable doing it. Felix makes it look easy though.
No, I'm not trying to stick my nose out to mimic the front of the Hawksbill rock protruding from the water in the distance. It just turned out to be a cool shot that reminded me of some vintage look.
Once we stopped laughing about rolling around in the sand to get low enough to take a shot from this angle we actually were able to capture a few good ones, like this.
And as the sun goes down once again it provides the perfect background for another excellent photo.

1 comment:

Felix Barrientos said...

ondresnice shoots, you can see on this pics, nice and realixing days at the beach,