Monday, October 12, 2009

Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan - Current Office Digs - Monday, 12 Oct 09

In a row of shelters less than a five minute walk from my sleeping tent is our office. We like it here; it's away from the insanity that runs amuck in some of the other work centers.
Here's the view when you first walk through the door. Four of us line the left side, three on the right. I reside on the far end of the left side nearest to the plywood wall which creates a small storage space at the far end of the tent.
A shot from the opposite end of the space.
A closer shot of my work space.
One more pic from another angle. There you have it; the place I spent plenty of hours each day.

3 comments:

Okispice said...

Do you know Amlong? My son.

Will said...

Okispice - I don't recognize that name, but there are thousands of troops here. Is he Air Force, Army, Navy or Marine? We have 'em all. What does he do? Do you know his unit name? I could try and look him up with more info, but again, there are a lot of people here moving around all the time.

Okispice said...

He's Marine. I asked him if his office looks like yours and he said he would send a picture. I hope he does. Stay safe over there Will and thanks for writing. God Bless!
Oh and thanks for posting these pics! They are great to see!