Friday, October 16, 2009

Camp Leatherneck, Afghanistan - "Street" Scenes - Friday, 16 Oct 09

I have absolutely no idea where this guy came from or where he was headed, but couldn't pass on the opportunity to snap the shot.
Not really the best running environment, but there aren't many options. I haven't become acustom to suckin' dust just yet! Bleck!!
Just another view of what a typical commute along the streets is like on any given day at any given time...dusty!!
It's a daily occurence to see groups coming in while others are going out. We're currently in a high transition period that will continue for several weeks.

1 comment:

Dee said...

I am a proud Mother of two Soldiers that have both been stationed here at Camp Leatherneck. One is back home in LA and my youngest Son, JW is here at this camp now. I pray for the soldiers here and wish all a safe trip back home.
Proud Mother in N.D.
Dee