Sunday, April 5, 2009

Going Away Bash - Friday, 12 Sep 08

To say farewell to all of the wonderful people I've spent the past 14 months with I decided to have a Going Away Bash at the club. The kitchen staff did a great job at preparing the Wisconsin brats and cheeses I brought down as well as adding to it other tasty dishes. I had Kenny's band Monky T-li play some great music for a few hours and we all enjoyed some of our favorite libations served at the bar. I think everyone had a pretty good time.

A shot of a few of the local crowd enjoying themselves on a Friday afternoon - the weekend has begun!
The 'girls' were enjoying some good ol' rock n roll being played by the band.
Mary, Bolo and I giving a smile for the camera.
Kenny enjoying what Kenny does best - play those drums!!! He may be a painter by day, but he's a drummer at heart.
How could I possibly let Barbara get away without a photo from the night after she got all dressed up for the evening? I couldn't.

No comments: