Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Sunrises and Sunsets - Delaware Style

I was pleasantly surprised to find that there are some beautifully colored skies in Delaware when it comes to the sunrises and sunsets! I still miss my ocean sunsets, but at least I have some wonderful displays of nature to enjoy quite often.
A colorful sky as viewed from my bedroom window. Fantastic colors!
Each morning I pass this farm and many mornings there's a wonderful sunrise peeking out to start the day. It's a wonderful way to begin the morning.
A few slips from aircraft passing over as well as some clouds made for an intersting morning sky.
The morning sun bursts over the horizon in blazes of vibrant colors!
A bit of distant fog clings near the ground, but the cloud edges show there's a magnificent sun just waiting to climb over and begin the day!

2 comments:

The Adventure said...

Not quite the Devil's Bridge, or even the sunsets over Warehouse 10, but still very beautiful!

Felix Barrientos said...

beautiful photographs!